--> The rest of the production photos. Design Elements: Name: Beside Sedric's Stem. Vector Elements: Sedric the Sunflower, Sandeep the Sunflower, and the Were-Mower aka Moe. Raster Elements: Grass, Sky for Background. Typography: Self-creative. Texture: The Blood Drops were made with water colour paints, and were later touched up in illustrator before being added as a symbol for easy duplication. Branding Theme: Tru Boards
July 30, 2010 By Leave a Comment
No longer will you have to read my long posts because they stop today. Still Debating if I should keep them or not.. Most likely they will stay but who knows what the future holds? If you do know plz tell me 😉 Finished my skate deck design last night. There are three characters in it. The main is Sedric the Vampire Sunflower. His cousin Sandeep the Vanpire Sunflower and the Were-Mower are the secondary characters. The Were-Mower is attacking Sedric; both Sedric and Sandeep are doing a sunflower seed air strike.
July 21, 2010 By Leave a Comment
Below you'll find a vanilla painting we had to do for a restaurant. As well as two drawings done yesterday for happy kids meals.
July 12, 2010 By Leave a Comment
After a couple hours of picture hunting here is my gallery of pictures from Group 2/3's Super Morlock Adventure Quest in Toronto.
July 1, 2010 By Leave a Comment
Here's my Paper Zoo. Going to start using a gallery when inserting more than one photo. This way I can save valuable page real estate 🙂
June 19, 2010 By Leave a Comment
June 13, 2010 By Leave a Comment
After a long day yesterday of trial and error I realized that my t-rex tooth looked more like a sharks fin. So I restarted again today for the 3rd time. As they say 3rd times the charm 🙂 T-Rex Tooth Super Sculpey Project Step 1: Make a Wire Frame. I used a metal coat hanger. Step 2: Make a model of the t-rex tooth with tin foil. Step 3: Add Super Sculpey and sculpt the tooth. Step 4: Bake in the oven. Step 5: Paint the now baked tooth with Primer. Step 6: Paint the tooth brown and add the final touches.
All that's left is to add in features like the ridges along the sides and smooth it out some more. Then bake and paint. Bought the paints this morning from Canadian Tire cost around $12 for the clear coat and a white primer in spray can format.. Annd that's it. I had a fun time working on this. Hope to do it again sometime on my own 🙂
It's good I didn't leave this t-rex tooth until the last minute because I'm not too artistic. It takes me double the time it takes others..