Archives for October 2010

DMA500: Project 2 Client Mockup Site Design

Over this not long enough study week we had to make two website mockups for potential clients. I selected ECJ Computers, a local computer store and a Metalocalypse / Dethklok Fan site that has frames. Yea I know who uses frames anymore?? It’s so 2000’s..

Leave a comment, tell me what you think ๐Ÿ™‚

DMA204: Kensington Market Book

Spent sometime last night trying to figure out how I want my Kensington Market book to look. After looking at many different options I decided to go with the vintage look. Not the 1950’s vintage that Megan is using just plain old vintage with one extra feature, a frame. I selected only pictures that are time period accurate to use. I replaced one that had a pontiac grand am in it and I now have a solid 12 pictures to use.

Here are a couple of them:

Now to work on the book design!

DMA205: Snowboard Roto!

Figured I should use my tablet for something other than collecting dust so I did half with my tablet and half with my mouse. The mouse side turned out better but I will work hard to change that!

2 down 5 to go!@! Up next procrastination..

DMA500: BlackBerry Website Mockups

Still sitting in room S2112 on the same mac. Listening to Daft Punk – Alive 2007. On a side note I was at the Mississauga show ๐Ÿ˜€

Finished my mockups. I even had time to make a simple splash page allowing you to select which mockup you’d like to see. Take a look:

Enjoy! I’m outta here..

DMA205: Nissan Project October 13th

Just finished adding the 3 buttons Andrew assigned on #tedfordtuesday! Not sure where he got the copy from will keep searching and update this one if necessary. It’s really simple to change..

DMA234: Bonefish Art Gallery Mockups

I was finished earlier until I read the version 2 pdf. Made the appropriate changes and it’s finally done. I had fun working on this project, used a lot of skills I learned this semester so far plus a lot I learned at my previous job. Also I’ve added watermarks because I can…

Here are some more pictures of changes I made in class: